Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Hmmm... lets see now, first post...flogging some other web site.......At least it's in the right setion.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I googled "kcyclesalvage.com" and drew a blank tried "Kentuckycyclesalvage.com" and drew a blank so yeah, give 'em the ol' flush-a-roo.......

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
"We buy from H-D, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha & other motorcycles & ATV's from individuals, insurance companies, dismantlers, other motorcycle wrecking yards & wholesale outlets from across the country.

As a result we have a huge collection of motorcycle and ATV parts & accessories for almost everything American, Japanese or European. Whether it's a part for street bikes, sport bikes, dirt bikes, or custom choppers, we probably have it."
HA! Now I KNOW they're not on the up-an-up! They're just a buncha scam-artists posing as a Motorcycle Salvage!

Wanna know how I figgered it out?

There are no H-D's in wrecking yards...............

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
A Google search brings up a link to kentuckymotorcyclesalvage.com but clicking on it gives a DNS error. Maybe the site is turned off while they recover from last night's moonshine party. Maybe they are closed while they drive to Kalif to get more shine from their new source.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.