Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
67 Posts
Original Article:
Motorcycle.com adds Bike Specs feature
http://www.motorcycle.com//news/motorcyclecom-adds-bike-specs-feature-67414.html

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Motorcycle.com adds Bike Specs feature in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
It looks like a useful service, if you're only interested in bikes built in the past few years. I noticed two omissions that I know at least one MoFo will miss: horsepower stats and weight. I'm surprised those aren't inlcuded. I didn't look at a lot of bikes, but they were missing on the ones I looked up.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Yea where is the rwhpr and measured weight stat? (or at least the claimed numbers for bikes you haven't tested)

Why would I care about the compression ratio but no the rwhpr?

·
Premium Member
2,087 Posts
Yea where is the rwhpr and measured weight stat? (or at least the claimed numbers for bikes you haven't tested)

Why would I care about the compression ratio but no the rwhpr?
Because we're so busy doing our regular MO work, we're using an outside service to deliver these bike specs. Unfo, we don't have much control over them. I agree it would be good to have our rwhp data, so I'll see what we can do about it.

Now, I've gotta get back to selecting MO Babes...

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
This new, Scratchy Rope is chafing my neck again........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.