Registered
11,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn that Frist again!

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, at least it's a guarantee that those two days, socko won't be able to get under anyone's skin. He'll probably take it out on his "subordinates". If we're lucky, there'll be a Revolt and then............

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Glad to see you be a man and admit it.. :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Perhaps we'll get an airline seat that actually allows the passenger to not suffer from achy ass after 10 minutes?

Will someone notice that the cougars now passing for stewardesses - excuse me - flight attendants - need to be replaced with some hotties? Sorry, not Boeing's fault. Moving on...

Can I get a disconnect for the overhead speaker when the pilot describes the Grand Canyon for 10 minutes ad infinitum while I'm trying to slip into an alcohol induced nap/ coma?

How about some rubber bumpers on those G*Ddamn food carts so they don't kneecap me every time I'm in an isle seat?

Can a brother get a peanut bag that holds more than 10 nuts? Wait, also not Boeing, may have to incite rebellion at Planters... Viva la revolucion!

A beer tap at each seat sure would solve a lot of problems…

And a bathroom big enough that I don't have to worry about cracking my coccyx bone while maintaining membership in the mile high club would be much appreciated.

How about a couch section in the rear where we can strap all those fat bastard Americans so their sweaty bellies can flop all over each other instead of crushing those of us unfortunate enough to be sitting next to them at less than cruiserweight?

Children and the cone of silence – do I have to draw a diagram?

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
Picky picky picky. What is it with you guys? First you ***** cause the month is wrong for "Ride your motorcycle to work," now you want the day to match the date.

Last time that happened I got out of a speeding ticket. FHP put "Sunday 3/14/2007" the 14th that month was Monday so the judge threw it out. :D

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Please, oh please!

Don't let MO 2.0 be another "New Coke" or Internet Explorer 7, or Vista. Or any of the Navy software jewels...

Good luck, guys! See you on the other side!

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
On last plug

10 most active news submitters

· 1: minime - (785 news sent)

· 2: SeanAlexander - (327 news sent)

· 3: staff - (276 news sent)

· 4: longride - (250 news sent)

· 5: hackfu - (207 news sent)

· 6: ksquid - (111 news sent)

· 7: Steven_Verschoor - (84 news sent)

· 8: blip - (79 news sent)

· 9: El_Flaco - (78 news sent)

· 10: johnnyb - (62 news sent)

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.