Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Looks like this belongs on a segment of "Criminals Is So Stupid".

On the other hand, since this is on Fox News, we must simply consider that this story is entirely false.

·
Registered
473 Posts
yet another triumph of truthiness ... no doubt o'reilly will work it into his culture wars.

did you notice how "high" they built the "high 5?" what's the rationale for suspending a roadway that high in the air? nasty.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Yep I was thinking the same thing.... Wonder if they have heard of tunnels/underpasses.. But it's Texas (red-state) I think I'll look at the satillite picture to see if there is a good reason.. Usually you wouldn't have to go up more than two stories to build a proper interchange.. i.e. you may have use more horizontal space to create the interchange rather than 5 stories up..

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
"On the contary seruzaweasel this is genuine red-state news no need to make it up. ;)"

Yep, that's right - you lefties just go ahead and keep saying what geniuses you are and how stupid everyone else is - and keep watching that map get redder and redder and wondering why...

·
Registered
85 Posts
That's the craziest damn roadway I've ever seen. It's like some engineer was sitting around bored and irritated one day and came up with this as revenge on the general public. Then someone actually approved it.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
I see alot of blue in your future schizuweasel... The times are a changin..

·
Registered
173 Posts
At first I thought it might be a testosterone poisoned young'un killing his GF due to excessive speed. I was relieved to learn the details. As if they don't have the space in Texas for a ground level interchange. 75-100 feet? must have some tall trucks down thar in Tejas!

What in God's name is a "suspicious" motorcycle? Is it a brand name? :)

Why is this important?

Just because some crooks were on two wheels?

Stupid guys didn't realize that you can get a whol lot more lot in a car/van. If they crashed and killed themselves in a "non-chase" in a 4 wheeler no one would know or care. Put it on 2 wheels and it is a big story. I wonder how the crooks felt about the Non-chanse?

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Just a hiccup, kmoonbat. Check the demographics. Them "red-staters" tend to get married, stay married, and reproduce.

And don't forget - the Republicans are in trouble because they haven't been acting like Republicans. That's a repudiation of the leadership, not the philosophy. And the only time Democrats have been successful in the absence of Republican implosion is when they moved to the Right. Cogitate on that awhile.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
You should ride through it. I get vertigo just "goin' low" through that section (looking up at the rather impressive roadway).

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Moonbat. I swear, I literally laugh out loud every time I read that word.

Just something about that word, heheh!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.