Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
A few years of this and one understands why the cops think everyone is stupid. Certainly most of the people they have to deal with are dumb as rocks.

Say, maybe Kook is visiting Nagales. That would explain the stolen rag dolls and 6 pack.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Johnny:

You should know the answer to that. In West Virginia, 12. In most of the South it's 14, provided she is a blood relative. In some states, it's 16. In a few it's "if there's grass on the field, play ball."

Please don't call me as an expert witness.

Vlad

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Wouldn't necessarily explain *WHAT* is being done with them.............

(Oh, that poor sixpack!)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I may be wrong, but I think this is the same column that reported a shipment of Roget's Thesaruses. "Local Police were baffled, dumfounded, and gob smacked." Tho only better one than that I heard from a friend in Amador county. "Some hikers had found a human head in a stream. Authorities suspected foul play."

·
Registered
514 Posts
Best headline to a crime story ever: Edna Buchanon on an ex-con who tried to butt in line at a fast food joint & ended up getting shot & killed by the security guard...

"Gary Robinson died hungry"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.