Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Crotch-Cruiser, eh?

I think I saw one of those guys in the men's room at the bus station, but he turned away when I caught him glancing at me...

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I believe what they are trying to say is that the past growth-rate was 6.8%, but the new growth rate will be 4.9%. There will be continued increasing demand (growth), just not as fast as before.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Crotch-cruiser? Thats funny. A dual purpose isnt much like either, although you might have known that. Its a different, higher-up ride than the other two. Acceleration and speed about like a Sportster 883, nothing like a sportbike. The thing with a dual purpose with a 35 to 37" seat height is you have the same view of the road as someone in an SUV. Theres almost a sensation of flying, youre sitting up so high.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Of course if you step up to a KTM 990 Adventure, theres a lot more speed and acceleration to be had, still not up to sportbike standards, but enough to beat 99.99 percent of all production cars in the 1/4 mile.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
You're just itching for a flame war, aren't you? You fascistrobberbaronpig...... a stylish fascistrobberbaron pig, though.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: Crotch-Cruiser, eh?

I think that guy was a "meat gazer" as put in Marine Corps parlance....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.