Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: Motorcycle Industry Council joins forces to keep OHV use open in Nat'l Parks.

This is great news, somebody has to keep the Eco-Radicals in check, otherwise they will get away with taking our right to use the great outdoors, with the pretext that is being saved for future generations, and that my friends is a great crock of *&#*!

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Motorcycle Industry Council joins forces to keep OHV use open in Nat'l Parks.

Responsible use of stablished trails is not the problem, uncontrolled growth, deforestation, polution and littering are the main culprits, any way, what are your credentials?

By the way, I spend lots of time in the great outdoors, respecting, admiring and cleaning the #*&@ that lots of irresponsible morons leave out there, and yes, I should be allowed to use MY land!

Please stay in the frozen nord.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: No Vehicles in Nat'l Parks.

You do not take into consideration that some of us have health problems and physical handicaps, that make hiking and pedaling impossible, so as far as you are concerned, we should be punished for something that is beyond our control and just stay home, right?

Well, that is not going to happen, I use stablished trails in a very responsible manner, so that I can enjoy the same natural beauty and serenity that you enjoy, And I do.

By the way, I love and respect nature a lot more than some Sierra Club jerks who never get out there to enjoy and marvel.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·

If the Sierra Club is not an abortion, I don't know what is.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·

Very well said, here in AZ we have the same problem, 4 wheelers (ATV) blazing trails and destroying not only the woods and desert, but also destroying the way to keeping all of it open for the good guys. What I have been doing lately, is to follow the creeps back to their vehicles, get their license plates down, get some digital pics of the damage and then turning them in to the Forestry Service, the last time I did it they (FS) collected over $3000 in fines, yeah!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts