Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
I'm curious - why post this three times? (well, why post it once, but that's another subject) Do you think, "Hey, if I club someone over the head enough, they're bound to see things my way?" Do you think people see that and say, "hmmm, this fellow posted the same message and link three times. This is obviously a matter of great import that I must investigate immediately!" Are you a Republican plant trying to discredit the Left by posing as a pompous, mendacious, illogical, paranoid conspiro-freak to scare Independents and undecideds into voting for Bush in order to keep the lunatic Moore/Chomskyite Left as far from the White House as possible? Or are you just a major-league, turbocharged, rampant a-hole who loves to hear himself talk and thinks that lazy link-posting and passive acceptance of intellect-insulting Moore/Chomskyite bloviation is sophisticated political engagement?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Re: Sure pal

Alas, the tragedy of microcephaly!

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
Case in point:

Unemployment rate after four years of Bush's job-killing, recession-causing economic policies (2004): 5.5%

Unemployment rate after four years of Clinton's booming, golden-age-producing economic policies (1996): 5.6%

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.