Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Get yerself a MAN's Scoot......

are there no bikes which are "scooterish" but still bikes?
........BossHoss 502. 'Cuz you'll outgrow that wimpy-arse 350 in six months..............

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
... pull the wimpy [email protected] 504CI engine out of the Boss Hoss and install a Merlin. Where you been? Poofville?
Pshaw! Merlin?! Why should I go with something as antiquated and wimpy as that?

Nah, I've been attempting to wedge a Pratt & Whitney J-58JT11D-20 into my Hawk...........

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Complete with.......

........an AFTERBURNER!

ROWR!!!

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Well I just got a line on some Shuttle boosters from Morton Thiokol up here.

So there. Nyah nyah nyah.
Keep an eye on the base-gaskets. If they start leakin' like a Harley - you might be in trouble..........

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
The Honda PC800 is pretty much a scooter... Good luck finding one though. And it's probably not a great first bike anyway. Just get a scooter, but take the MSF course (at least) anyway.
Yes, the PC is the MOST INOFFENSIVE Scooter ever designed by Man.......... :cool:

I've a friend with the most pristine example of a '97 you've ever seen, that I keep trying to get him to sell to me.

I've almost got him worn-down.

That thing is a Chick Magnet, for sure. I can't WAIT to get laid once I take posession.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.