Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 135 Posts

· Registered
10,900 Posts
I have no tickets or accidents. I've never filed a claim for any motorcycle I've owned. I got my motorcycle license in 1996 (although I've been riding 'em illegally a lot longer than that!).

My rates are very reasonable. State Farm rates bike on displacement for some reason which makes my Geezer Glide at 1450cc more expensive than the 916cc Duc or the 750cc MV Agusta. The Duc and the MV are about $45 a month and the Harley is in the low $50s. This is with a $1000 deductible and don't forget I live in SoCal where rates are much higher relative to rural areas.

I just turned 40! Don't call me 40-ish yet! Although a girl at the gym said that 40 is "the new 30." Whatever the hell that means.

· Registered
10,900 Posts
Sounds like your is a little cheaper than mine but that's the California factor. Mine is for 100/300 plus all the uninsured motorist coverage I can buy since I live in the land of the uninsured motorist. Many without driver's licenses!

· Registered
10,900 Posts
Re: In other news. Vienamese witness says Swift boat Vets are liars. Kerry truthful

It is interesting to note that ABC is interviewing these people who support Kerry yet have never interviewed any of the Swift Boat Vets. They'll send a TV crew to 'nam but won't invite vets into their own studios for free.

1 - 9 of 135 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.