Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
"Too many of these fatalities we are experiencing are the direct result of poor decision making by the person riding the motorcycle,"

Wonder if that includes drinking beer until 2 am at the Branding Iron in VA Beach and trying to ride back to Norflok with a 250 lb. "sea widow" on the back of your scoot.

I-60 gets pretty rough after sundown...

·
Registered
12 Posts
"Wonder if that includes drinking beer until 2 am at the Branding Iron in VA Beach and trying to ride back to Norflok with a 250 lb. "sea widow" on the back of your scoot. "

Yep, sure does. Shore Drive and Little Creek Road are nature's way of weeding out those who make these "poor decisions".

·
Registered
480 Posts
Yep drinking and military,big problem.I used to work at a joint venture hospital[military and veteran,s] here in las vegas ,before I moved over to the V.A entirely.The Nellis Air Force Base was across the street, and every month,they would put up signs about who or what squadron got caught drinking and speeding on base.I gave up when I saw one month were the ambulance guys/gals!.Went to a meeting in the auditorium,first subject was and I quote"There will be no more holding airmen/women upside down by their legs and dunking their heads in kegs during kegger parties!'

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.