Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Nothing new here but I guess it needs to be pointed out since there are always new riders joining the ranks. Always, always, always assume the other driver doesn't see you and keep a couple fingers on the brake lever.

And for god's sake, DON'T COMBINE ALCOHOL (or drugs) WITH RIDING!!!

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Carrying it is one thing, drinking it is another

Drifting ever farther from the thread... I haven't found a drinking device for my ARAI (full-face) like the one on a M43 Gas Mask.

Supposedly they make a 90 degree bite valve for Camelbaks and such, but it seems they'd be a PITA as well.

Any Ironbutts out there have the scoop on how to get that beverage from container to craw without undesirable detours?

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: Carrying it is one thing, drinking it is another

A 12 volt aquarium pump. With a "blip switch".

·
Registered
18 Posts
"In 69% of cases, helmets were found to be effective at preventing or reducing the

severity of head injury." Hm...interesting. I wonder what % of smoking or being overweight induces health problems. Good thing they don't try and require us to fix those aye....

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Re: Carrying it is one thing, drinking it is another

That won't work!

My aquarium is wired for 220. The fish are REALLY lively, although their eyes bug out more than I think they should.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Safety smaftey. Give me a ’64 FLH, a bottle of bourbon and big doobie and I’ll show you a party.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Or, in the case of mixing a '64 FLH, bourbon and doobies, lots of lowsiding and standing-on the seat with arms-folded Shriner antics.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Attach that to the douchebag full of wine hanging from the handlebars, and it'll work.

(I actually saw someone do that, in the days before Camelbacks were popular.)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.