Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Re: Motorcycle strikes ax-wielding man in CA

Peck has a little anger management problem to deal with. Guess he's tired of the "Rocket Bikes". He should move to N GA and help keep the riff-raff off of Lumpkin Co. roads. He'd probably have better results than the Sheriff.

·
Registered
16 Posts

The article didn't mention that the axe guy's head injuries were the result of not wearing a helmet.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts

I wear one when I ride around on BLM land in southern Utah. It's perfectly legal as long as you stay out of the designated National Park areas. A few motorcyclists and ATVers down there have been assualted by crazed granola-crunching yuppies in SUVs with Washington plates.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts

And here I thought that loud pipes were supposed to save lives, not send axe wielding nutzoids over the edge.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Re: Ha !

A new broom sweeps clean. You and the rest of your red state dirty bike despoilers of nature better pack yer' sh*t and git.

Us ultra lefty liberals like our scenic wonderlands free of hill scroggins when we drive through for a photo-op.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts

If it's concealed it's still illegal whether it's loaded or not without a permit.

Isn't it illegal to carry an unconcealed pistol on a motorcycle anyway?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts

The only drawback I can see to carrying a classic hog leg (ie, single action) is that ya have to stop & ***** the hammer to fire it.

But it is safer I suppose especially if you treat your hog leg like a pre-modern era classic & leave the chamber below the hammer open - a great place to hide your "burying money".

I could have some fun with the "Urban Dictionary" defs of Hogleg, but gotta get back to the salt mines and make some $$ fast before the newly horny dems vac it out 'o me wallet...

Excellent, Thurber! I think I'll fish out my old, tattered copy of Skeeter Skelton's best and maybe read a Bill Jordan story or two about Border Patrol fun.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts

Hmmm, a new filter. I was going to Kock the hammer.

Lets see if the filter works with mis-spelling.

Think of how amusing the late "dx's" postings would have been with an active filter!

**** and *** your *** and your sisters dogs ***!!!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts

SmokeU, I think it depends on the state, municipality & level of license one has - not to mention the state of mind of the LEO one might encounter.

How the firearm is stored will also play a role.

I think it would be a mistake to automatically assume that one has legal troubles just from carrying a pistol on a bike...at least for now. I imagine it will get exponentially more difficult to be a law abiding firearms fan in the future regardless of who is being elected. The "security mom's" and ****less men will see to that.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Re: Ha !

Well we're the party that helps "the little people", we don't mind tossing a few dimes out the window as we drive past...

Anyway I just meant tidy up a little, you know..get the washers off the porch...haul some of the old LTD's out of the yard...that sort of thing I didn't think they had "those people" in Utah.....don't you guys have like 15 wives or something?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.