Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: Motorcycle strikes ax-wielding man in CA

I wear one when I ride around on BLM land in southern Utah. It's perfectly legal as long as you stay out of the designated National Park areas. A few motorcyclists and ATVers down there have been assualted by crazed granola-crunching yuppies in SUVs with Washington plates.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts

And here I thought that loud pipes were supposed to save lives, not send axe wielding nutzoids over the edge.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: Ha !

Yeah. And you leave our red states with empty pockets.

Better cool it with the "shyt packing" images, dude.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts

**** ****** *** ***** ******* ******* ******** ***** **** *****!!

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts

I don't have room for washers on the porch with all those artillery pieces taking up that space. My wives are busy piling up the beehive rounds for when you baby killers come to take our constitutionally protected weapons and force us to hire gay gerbil trainers.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts

The Blackhawk/Vaquero has a transfer bar safety that allows you to fill all the chambers. That comes in handy when your arms get really tired while clubbing baby seals and you want to finish off 1/2 dozen more.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts

Isn't calling politicians "bloody handed" redundant? It's like saying "crooked lawyer" or "dumb bureaucrat".

Any private citizen who acts like any of these politicians would be locked away... and probably in a rubber room.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts

I have a Vaquero in .44-40/.44mag and a Blackhawk in .45LC. The Vaquero shoots better clusters on the 50ft pistol range.

Rugers will take loads that will turn a S&W into a hand grenade.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.