Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
LOL!!!

If I thought someone was trying assault me with a deadly weapon I'd be plenty pissed.

Just minding your own business, takin' a little ride...

If I was still mobile after the impact... Helping the guy??? F-that, it'd STILL be ON!!!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Re: Ha !

I moderate you guys to humorous and intelligent, good stuff.

I'd never carry an unloaded gun. Not too hard to get a concealed carry permit around here, I prefer a shoulder holster while riding, if packing. I have practiced the left handed behind the back shots, I figure maybe 50/50 at 20 feet on a radiator... at 100MPH. Florida has a "stand your ground" law now, am I the only one to consider a cage "screwing around", without my permission, while I'm on a bike, assault with a deadly weapon?

Last time I checked "that old piece of paper" we still had the right to "bear arms" (by statute other than "concealed", without permit). I believe it's "generally" OK to carry an Unconcealed weapon around (maybe an AK-47 across the back for instance) but it would SHOCK people in some parts of the Country, other parts would hardly notice.

Never let "them" take your guns.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.