Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Re: Ha !

A new broom sweeps clean. You and the rest of your red state dirty bike despoilers of nature better pack yer' sh*t and git.

Us ultra lefty liberals like our scenic wonderlands free of hill scroggins when we drive through for a photo-op.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts

Well we're the party that helps "the little people", we don't mind tossing a few dimes out the window as we drive past...

Anyway I just meant tidy up a little, you know..get the washers off the porch...haul some of the old LTD's out of the yard...that sort of thing I didn't think they had "those people" in Utah.....don't you guys have like 15 wives or something?

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts

It's called equal opportunity, keeps them off the streets.....

I assume you have those large wheeled "assault rifles" registered with Sarah Brady, and also have the the firing mechanisms disabled by wrapping a wire-tie through the trigger guard.

The tracked "assault rifles" will have to be registered with the Utah DMV as "Any Durn Road They Want To Go On" vehicles. Be sure to display your "A.D.R.T.W.T.G.O." tag in a conspicuous location.

Thank God our Fearless Leader showed true courage in protecting democracy by avoiding showining up for his Air National Guard service. No blood on his hands....

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Re: Motorcycle strikes ax-wielding man in CA

all you mother-****ers are s full of ***** ***** I can smell you from here, stupid ***** assholes ...

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts

Since we got rid of the GOP all we need now is to get rid of the Dems. A pre-req. for government service should be

A.) not wanting to serve, and

B.) being a vet.

That should take care of the carreer politicians and arm-chair generals.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Re: Motorcycle strikes ax-wielding man in CA

Aluminum bats are a lot lighter, your arm don't get as tired that way.

Not sure having a bunch of drunk Canadians waving pistols around is a good idea.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.