Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

· Premium Member
3,991 Posts
Couldnt have said it better Zod! Iam finding myself agreeing with you on this one.

By the way Iam 40 and own 2 GSXRs(not gixxers). Ratpack Iam as crazy as they come more so Roadrace then anything else but whilst on the streets you need to realise their are possibly poitical representatives driving in the car next to you.

Now Iam no angel but I do try to respect other drivers unless I feel my life is in danger. The bottom line is stunting seems to be all about the "look at me, look at me" factor.

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Every one of this guys posts have been flogging stunta videos in one way or an other, I'm not sure what kind of response he expects to get from us with this sort of thing. Personally I think there are other web sites that would be more to his liking as we tend to focus on actual riding more than glorifiying d*ckhead behavior.
I posted 2 times, maybe I like talking about dangers of motorcycles more then how many oil leaks your harley has?

Yes i live in LA, but I own a motorcycle shop in Dayonta Beach on Main Street.

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Couldnt have said it better Zod! Iam finding myself agreeing with you on this one.

By the way Iam 40 and own 2 GSXRs(not gixxers). Ratpack Iam as crazy as they come more so Roadrace then anything else but whilst on the streets you need to realise their are possibly poitical representatives driving in the car next to you.

Now Iam no angel but I do try to respect other drivers unless I feel my life is in danger. The bottom line is stunting seems to be all about the "look at me, look at me" factor.
Well, that is good, I think my main point was that over 1000cc bikes are the main cause of motorcycle death, and unless you got an old gixxer 1100...

I do not know too many 40 year olds with gixxers, but then again i dont know too many 40 year olds...so i may have expressed personal opinion over fact. my bad.

· MODERATOR X
5,447 Posts
No foo pah there Ratboy, we were going about 75 and the kid on the Gixxer was a going a lot faster to get in front of us, the tankslapper happened when he was laying over the gas tank trying to grab the bars again, and the bike just kept wobbling along under its own inerita. Glad the kid didn't eat it. Was quite a show. Oh, and that's strike 1 btw.

· Registered
1,302 Posts
Well, that is good, I think my main point was that over 1000cc bikes are the main cause of motorcycle death, and unless you got an old gixxer 1100...
What are you an idiot? ooohh 1 liter is a magic number! BAN EVERYTHING OVER 999ccs! Ban are HARLEYS! ban all Gixxers! Ban all the big buells! ban everything over 999ccs! because lots of stupid kids dont bust their heads on 600s doing stupid ****! and f*ck i havn't busted my face off of things on a 100 *sarcasm*! you can kill your self on an electric bicycle by going too fast into the wrong thing to.

Now i think "Stunters" are just about the biggest [email protected] squids around but its not about the size of the bike, you can wheelie just about anything. You can do stupid things on bicycles, quads and 50cc twostroke scooters!

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
No foo pah there Ratboy, we were going about 75 and the kid on the Gixxer was a going a lot faster to get in front of us, the tankslapper happened when he was laying over the gas tank trying to grab the bars again, and the bike just kept wobbling along under its own inerita. Glad the kid didn't eat it. Was quite a show. Oh, and that's strike 1 btw.
"...decided to show us his "stuntin" capabilities by whooshing by us, hanging both legs off the clutch side of the bike, and like something you'd do on a horse, bounced his feet off the ground and hopped his legs to the other side of the bike, all at 65+ mph."

Your own words you were going 10 mph faster then the guy "whooshing" by you...

not trying to pick a fight buddy, no stike one, that is your own words above me...no magic tricks here...

Can't well just listen to good old 80's music and relaxe?

I have my own forum and i never get a god complex...

· Snuggles
4,369 Posts
What are you an idiot? ooohh 1 liter is a magic number! BAN EVERYTHING OVER 999ccs! Ban are HARLEYS! ban all Gixxers! Ban all the big buells! ban everything over 999ccs! because lots of stupid kids dont bust their heads on 600s doing stupid ****! and f*ck i havn't busted my face off of things on a 100 *sarcasm*! you can kill your self on an electric bicycle by going too fast into the wrong thing to.

Now i think "Stunters" are just about the biggest [email protected] squids around but its not about the size of the bike, you can wheelie just about anything. You can do stupid things on bicycles, quads and 50cc twostroke scooters!
Excellent rant! I completely agree.

· Registered
957 Posts
Dumb ass's

Each generation finds stuff to piss off the previous. That's just the way it is. I just hope I live long enough to see how stupid the current batch of cover tattoo, pierced, branded, yeah I used to be a stunna crowd look when they hit their middle to late years. Yeah it's not gonna happen cause I won't live that long. Can hardly remember the 40's and no I don't ride a GSXR, I prefer Green ;)

Lotta respect for folks that do that stuff, provided it's not on public roads.

· Premium Member
3,991 Posts

I do not know too many 40 year olds with gixxers, but then again i dont know too many 40 year olds...so i may have expressed personal opinion over fact. my bad.
Thats cool ratpack. I would think its the liter bikes making all satistics. I talk atleast one guy a day out of buying a 1000cc bike. Hey a whatch out for us forty year olds, we alot of seat time;]!

· Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I posted 2 times, maybe I like talking about dangers of motorcycles more then how many oil leaks your harley has?

Yes i live in LA, but I own a motorcycle shop in Dayonta Beach on Main Street.
The dangers of motorcycling?...you're absolutely right young man they are dangerous and you should find a safer hobby before you hurt yourself. I was probably riding and building sportbikes and oil leaking Harleys while you were still crappin' your nappy's.

What makes motorcycles dangerous is the kind of behaviour like 80mph wheelies and the kind of antics Cuddy saw. That and winging the crap out of a straight-piped cruiser going through town does nothing but piss off the very people who are going to vote us out of business.

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
uhh, it is the magic number and I would love to tell you how a feel about people like you who run their mouth, but I know the post will get shut down cause you will eventually cry. So i come with the facts, no time to play Internet Gangster with you.

STATS TAKEN FROM
http://www-nrd.nhtsa.dot.gov/Pubs/809734.PDF

■ Larger motorcycles are figuring
more prominently in fatal crashes.
The percentage of fatally injured
riders of motorcycles with
engine displacements of 1,001 to
1,500 cc has risen from about 28
percent in 1993 to about 38 percent
in 2002.
◆ Mean engine size involved in
a fatal crash has steadily increased
from 820 cc in 1993 to
999 cc in 2002.
◆ Two-thirds of the riders killed
on 1,001-1,500 cc engine size
were 40 and over years old.

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
The dangers of motorcycling?...you're absolutely right young man they are dangerous and you should find a safer hobby before you hurt yourself. I was probably riding and building sportbikes and oil leaking Harleys while you were still crappin' your nappy's.
Not sure why you need a mental punching bag, i guess the economy is not kind these days too people with little education. Hope your not this negative towards people in your life, its too short, specially being in the higher statistics.

Guess I needed to massage your neck a bit before I am allowed to post without cheap shots?

Live and let live Hitler, I come in peace

· Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Not sure why you need a mental punching bag, i guess the economy is not kind these days too people with little education. Hope your not this negative towards people in your life, its too short, specially being in the higher statistics.

Guess I needed to massage your neck a bit before I am allowed to post without cheap shots?

Live and let live Hitler, I come in peace
Actually, the economy has been very good to me. I'm not sure what a cheap shot like that is supposed to achieve, are you implying I'm poor?....too little education?..Hitler?...You've been watching The History Channel huh? What a clever child you must be.
Mental punching bag?...we are making some leaps here aren't we, persecution complex perhaps? Maybe your mother didn't hold you enough as a youngster?...How sad for you.

I merely stated that if all you wish to do is glorify the dangers of motorcycling then perhaps you are in the wrong place, the reference to age differences was in response to the insinuation that we'd rather talk about leaking Harleys than your stunter bullsh*t, which actually is true.

Negative attitude towards people? not really however I don't think much of those who's a-hole behavior, the very same behavior you espouse is the cause of potential legislative action against a sport I have enjoyed most of my life.

· The Toad
17,449 Posts
Actually cell phones cause far more deaths than motorcycles, as many as alcoholQUOTE]

Nope, 3200 deaths from cell phones in 2006 (possible 2007 i dont have my notes) but mtoorcycle deaths in 2006 were 4800.

Cell phone injurys, 133,000. I am sure motorcycle injurys are millions ha!.
They aren't even getting 50% of the accidents that cell phone drivers precipitate and drive away from. But it doesn't matter. Motorcyclists are a tiny minority with little political clout. Keep up the stunting and see what happens. Er, I mean what is already happening. Here in Utah they just cancelled ALL motorcycle-only driver's licenses and made them all get re-trained and licensed by displacement. A direct result of wrecks and stunting incidents.

· Registered
1,302 Posts
uhh, it is the magic number and I would love to tell you how a feel about people like you who run their mouth, but I know the post will get shut down cause you will eventually cry. So i come with the facts, no time to play Internet Gangster with you.

STATS TAKEN FROM
http://www-nrd.nhtsa.dot.gov/Pubs/809734.PDF

■ Larger motorcycles are figuring
more prominently in fatal crashes.
The percentage of fatally injured
riders of motorcycles with
engine displacements of 1,001 to
1,500 cc has risen from about 28
percent in 1993 to about 38 percent
in 2002.
◆ Mean engine size involved in
a fatal crash has steadily increased
from 820 cc in 1993 to
999 cc in 2002.
◆ Two-thirds of the riders killed
on 1,001-1,500 cc engine size
were 40 and over years old.
So first off I'm assuming you have no idea what the word MEAN is? that means that as many larger than 1000 then there are as many lower than 1000... so how many old guys buy harley dressers and cant keep them in their lane? and how many people have killed themselves on CL100s...

Numbers gone up? yep. ready for this. 100-500cc bikes; there are less of them. so maybe the fact that that the lower CC bikes keep going up has as much if not more to do with it than the actual size of most bikes. Consider if a CL100 crashes and kills and a 1000CC crashes and kills its a mean of 550 and a 500 ninja and a 1000 crash then its 750... hm.....

Secondly do you really believe this spin? How about the crap printed that Cruisers crash less than sports bikes because of the type of bikes... hmmm...

Just remember, its not guns that kill people its people that kill people.

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 · (Edited)
I merely stated that if all you wish to do is glorify the dangers of motorcycling then perhaps you are in the wrong place, the reference to age differences was in response to the insinuation that we'd rather talk about leaking Harleys than your stunter bullsh*t, which actually is true.
I say you are uneducated to keep back from calling you a retard. Added, going back in forth with me Screen Name to Screen Name makes me think you don't work enough. Keep seeking attention by posting in my Thread, maybe someone will give you a hug and you can break down and shed a tear.

The point of the clip was to show something that makes people Paranoid, i was vibing with the wheelies, injuries and so forth. I assume in your eyes a Paranoid News clip is different then what I think it is. Congrads, we both have different brains, good luck in Germany!

· Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I say you are uneducated to keep back from calling you a retard. Added, going back in forth with me Screen Name to Screen Name makes me think you don't work enough. Keep seeking attention by posting in my Thread, maybe someone will give you a hug and you can break down and shed a tear.

The point of the clip was to show something that makes people Paranoid, i was vibing with the wheelies, injuries and so forth. I assume in your eyes a Paranoid News clip is different then what I think it is. Congrads, we both have different brains, good luck in Germany!
You don't get it do you?

21 - 40 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.