Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a client who has a unique career opportunity for a motorcycle enthusiast and thought this would be a good place to connect with bikers who want to be passionate about their work environment.

They are an e-commerce retailer of motorcycle gear and an online biker community and they are hiring an Online Marketing Guru.

For more information you can go to:
www.CruiserCustomizing.com - Jobs

Please contact me if you are interested - and feel free to forward this on to others.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Man, you're not serious are you? You'd be better off placing this in motorcycleindustryjobs.com

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
You can be a MILLIONAIRE...and NEVER PAY TAXES.

That's right friend, I'll say it again:

You can be a MILLIONAIRE...and NEVER PAY TAXES.

You take my ONLINE MARKETING SEMINAR NOW! You have hot chicks come on yacht and give you happy HAPPY FUN FUN!!!!
For a mere $15 extra you can have a happy ending, too!

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
You take my ONLINE MARKETING SEMINAR NOW! You have hot chicks come on yacht and give you happy HAPPY FUN FUN!!!!
"Penicillin, Not Included..........."

·
Registered
11,488 Posts

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Oh, and your job description is way too cookie cutter.

"BA/BS in Marketing, Advertising, Business or related field."
-This means nothing in the real world. I've seen way to many of these poeple that push out dated ideas and haven't been hands-on in years to be worth a damn.

If you are looking for online Marketing they need real knowledge of SEO development.

"A minimum of 2 years in a senior level online marketing position in an e-commerce B2C environment."
-Again, someone copied and pasted from Monster.com. You're looking to create a bigger footprint online and want to sell more merchandise. You need someone with a Pay-Per-Click campaign experience to make sure you are getting the most bang for your buck and to make sure Google isn't ripping you off. Find someone that can manage an SEO company also so you don't get taken for a ride.

Whoever wrote their job ad should be fired.

"You must also be able to pass a detailed background check which addresses legal, driving and financial issues."
-You run a credit check and driving record for a marketing position? Good luck with that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.