Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Propaganda, I say!

Heck, GDub's byline is from Charlotte, ferchrissakes!

I just hope the races we do get are the good'ns, like the Polini Pocketbike Series, and the MO Cup, where the only bikes allowed on the track are Voyagers, VFRs and SV650s (Not necessarily in that order).

Hey- what the...

Nurse... Nurse! My damn I.V. is out again, I think!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Too bad I can't take the afternoon off to watch the racing, and probably won't stay up late enough to watch all of the programming starting at 10:00. What are they going to show from 7 to 10?

The live or tape-delayed stuff on Sundays is usually shown while I'm riding.

Guess I'll have to get TIVO.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Then you can fast forward the commercials and watch the race in 40 minutes. Oh yea, glitch free slow mo and re-wind

·
Registered
50 Posts
Well, maybe OLN will still start moving into the business. It'd be nice to see coverage with as much class as the Europeans seem to get into their coverage. OLN's motocross coverage looked pretty good to me this week.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
I'm coming home

Sunday night, still in Tahoe at the BMW event. Dude it was off the hook!

Ok so it wasn't, but the riding is fabulous. I met EBass and will be submitting some photos.

Will be burning 580 miles back to San Diego tomorrow.

Stay tuned!

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Re: I'm coming home

Did you show them any mercy with the pasta rocket or just wax their squarehead butts? My grandpa told me they were either at your feet or at your throat. Guess I can be nationalistic now that I have my Triumph!! Still got snow up there? the pass where I ride is clear roads with 6ft snow banks on each side, pretty cool.

·
Registered
173 Posts

Buz - I glanced forlornly at all the BMW festivities at Squaw Valley. Couldn't join in the fun as I was there for another great event known as the Western States 100 mile endurance run. Believe me, it was a tough choice... But hey, it pays dividends being a nutcase endurance athlete - I can ride a Ducati sport bike all day without feeling like a pretzel

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yeah, that was spin if I ever saw it...

"For those of you that actually have jobs, you're not going to be able to see squat, because the only racing will be shown on Tuesday mid-day... Two Wheel Tuesday still exists though, it's just cruiser stuff with Greg White commenting!"

Yeah, that's really what I wanted to see... Guess I'll have to keep watching my races from people who record them and encode them for viewing on PC...

·
Registered
10,903 Posts

The Duc still draws a crowd, even among the Beemer-philes. The weather and riding was incredible. There is still snow above 7500 feet.

We took the long way home today. 645 miles. My wrists and ass are burning!

Pictures will be on the way shortly.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts

Nope, I blessed it under the full moon with Boddingtons pub ale, the Pride of Manchester, (next to Man. United) So far Lucas, the Prince of Darkness has been banished to the hell of those who squint at dusk. No Amal ticklers, no 5k valve guides, no dodgy electrics, you'd think John Bloor was serious or something.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.