Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
ummmm......

I....I can't tell if this is the funniest thing I have read on this site, or the dumbest....

I must say, that was....different.

"NEW GAY COLOR"?!? What, you guys don't like testing things from M-USA anymore? Ha!

Get back to the motorcycles!!! NOW, I SAY!!!!

·
Registered
512 Posts
I like comedy, but...

I like comedy, but I have to agree with the statement above, I can't decide what kind of comedy this is...

In the end it was entertaining though, so thanks for something totally different!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am still laughing. I thought our new stand would be a hit and I was right. Unfortunately the product review on MCUSA has not been met with the same enthusiasm as it did here at MO.

Sean - you are officially in the lead...but we know where you live...

Cheers,

Ken

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Where I Live

Ken,

Knowing where I live does you little good, if my building doesn't even allow "your kind" in.

-Sean

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
I used to drink absinthe in Yokosuka. We called it "absence". It can really screw your memory up. What was I saying?

Anyhow, I used to drink absinthe in Yokosuka. We called it "absence". It can really screw your memory up.

What was I saying?

Anyhow, I used to drink absinthe in Yokosuka. We called it "absence". It can really screw your memory up.

What was I saying?

What was I saying?

What was I saying?

What was I saying?

What was I saying?

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
OK I thought it was funny does that mean I am wierd... Sort of guy humor thing i.e. Airplane, Naked Gun, Austin Powers movies..Wife thought it was stupid...I am actually going to buy one.. I have purchased several items from MotorcycleUSA...Great Selection and Service..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.