Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow First post.. Sorry it was on such a sad note..

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'm surprised at least part of he group didn't follow the shooter and either do the bad boy biker thing or lead the authorities to them?

My guess is, there is much more to this story? I wonder if this is a continuation of the "war" between the HA's and the Outlaws? Or did that get worked out?

·
Registered
424 Posts
If the round he was hit by was an "FMJ"or full metal jacket, and the shot placement didn't hit any bone, it more than likely passed through so fast and clean as to not cause immediate major trauma. Without having more detail, my uneducated guess would be he simply bled out after that.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hmmmm It is hard for me to feel to bad about this. These biker gangs are not romantic rebels. Scooter trash like the HA are bad for motorcycling and bad for all those who come into contact with them. However, cold blooded murder, if that’s what this was, can not be condoned under any circumstance. Sadly we have a "cut rate HA" where I live which has forced me to arm myself after they threatened to kill me dead for my choice in jackets one day.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
I thinkin' Mongols ridin' "66".

·
Registered
409 Posts
Figures a bunch of a$$holes would post on this one. A guy on a bike gets shot and dies (does the patch really matter? Like none of you ever pi$$ed off a guy in a car.), the shooter gets away and you all make light of it. Hope it ain't one of your friends who gets it next! Ever been shot at while riding, I have and to this day have not a clue why. It ain't fun. If it were the Outlaws, there would have been a lot more than just 2 folks hit and he never would have had the chance to pull over. (and if you are wondering, I could give a rats a$$ about the HA/Outlaw thing. That is their problem, not mine.). I kinda hope somone drops a dime on the shooter to the HA's and let them deal with it...would serve the shooter right. If he is smart, and I doubt it, he would be better off turning himself in to the cops, like now. That's my 2 cents worth anyhow. Some of the posters above are beyond pitiful IMHO.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
"does the patch really matter?"

Um...yeah.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
And in various somewheres across this land, the dead man's future victims feel an inexplicable relief and joy, as if brushed by angels' wings...

Beyond pitiful, aren't I?

·
Registered
780 Posts
I doubt all HA members are mixed up in criminal behavior. I suspect it is simply a small group who are criminals.

Same as not all Church of Christ members actually shoot their husbands in the back of the head ...

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Yeah. But CofC members don't wear "originals" and the women don't have to pull a train to join.

At least, not ususally.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.