Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
#1 - in all fairness, they've done this at least twice before in Gen II, and I think at least once in Gen I.

#2 - maybe it's the SHIP that's falling faster - people inside it might be falling UP and splortching all-over the CEILING like sacks of wet cement. (yes, I KNOW, I F'N KNOW - I'm playing Devil's Advocate here, not a Doctor, Dammit!)

#7 - at least they got SOMETHING right, yo.

You should recheck your maths on #8.

Oh - and you mis-spelled KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!

That's how the REAL James T. Kirk spelzit. Font size and all.

#10 - have you never watched Galaxy Quest? Fake it. Nobody will notice.

#11 - I seem to recall Spock mopping the floor with Kirk on NUMEROUS occasions in Gen I. Literally. Dunk, wringer, figure-8 swirl....

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
1957, 1857... little dif. Errors are a result of having watched the dammed thing. Watch this crap too much and you get as stupid as it is.

Gen1 and Gen2 didn't spend $150million per episode. In fact each full season of Gen1 cost as much as one episode of Gen2.
Yes, but that's no excuse for you to mis-spell KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
I forgot it was South African.

I don't know why the new ST annoyed us so much. Maybe because we're getting old. However I still enjoy a good action flick. I just didn't think that this was good. The ripped-off Kahn plot just pissed me off. Normally I'd just ignore the bad science. In any case from Armageddon to
Star Trek JJ Abrams must have one of the longest resume's of stupid movies after Michael Bay and King of Dumb... Roland Emmerich.
Well, if you're a fan of the Star Wars franchise, prepare to be pissed off again.....

J.J.'s at the controls for THAT one as well. Three more (with options for three more after those!).

"No! NO! That's Impossible!"

<clutches nub of hand to chest, then jumps>

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Not only that. But George Lucas is going to be involved too.
Ah HELLS No!

We'll be seein' Chewie boinkin' Leia before the end of the trilogy, with Billy Dee Williams and William Shatner looking on, In Character.....

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Wow. You guys are all gigantic nerds.

Have you all gotten jobs at Best Buy and grown neck beards?
I've been working the Apple iCounter - I take my Genius test next week, if I pass - I get to wear the coveted Gold Star Nametag!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.