Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ya

sounds like its going to be an exciting season. can't wait to see ESPN 2's shotty coverage and the hack job of those 2 retards in the announce both.

wish i could get speed vision.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Re: ya ESPN2?, maybe you meat FoxSports

I couldn't find it on ESPN2, but I did find it on my local listings (Time Warner Cable - Akron OH), Tuesday, April 10, 3PM FIM GP Series from Suzuka Japan. This should be the same broadcast that Speedvision shows (if it is like the 500GP last year, and World Superbike is currently).

·
Registered
203 Posts
luckily i have speedvision lol

i forget what race it was last year, near the end of the season, there was a feroicous race between rossi and biaggi for 2nd place with about 4 laps to go. i mean they were slicing and dicing at high speed... some of the most incredible racing!! at the last friggin lap, the camera crew shows krjr doing the victory thing. the speedvision guys were screaming for the camera guys to go back to the rossi/biaggi action. i've never seen before, and i hope i never will see such shoddy camera leadership. at first i blamed speedvision, but it turns out it was the tracks inhouse camera crew.

espn2 has some good motocross coverage, haven't seen their roadracing though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.