Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Re: U-turns

I have lived all my life in New York until 15 yrs ago[I,m 55 now] And I did not own a car[wife did] until I moved to Vegas.We went back about 4yrs ago and the roads still scared me to death.I salute all you folk who ride bikes in the northeast,me I,m just too chickens**t

·
Registered
480 Posts
Re: MSF Advanced Rider Course

Man my youngest son is a cook out at Ft Irwin[Sven Manning].Glad you took the course,but I,d like to know,did you find a preponderance of young guys riding hyperbikes!I know at Nellis in Las Vegas whenI go to see my son at the Army Reserve That,s all I see.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Re: U-turns

Outside of Philly was nice. We had to go from Philly to Cape May,NewJerseyand even though it was at night,it was nice.Had to stop at 9th and passeyunk to go to Pat,s to get the best philly steak in the world! My wife is uncanny about finding streets in different cities,She ,s the pilot ,I,m the navigator.You would have died seeing this black couple from las vegas with newyawk accents in an italian /police neighborhood saying things "gimme more cheeze whiz and hey where,s the garniere?We had to come back to Philly to take our plane back home and yes the bridges,the roads are retarded.We did better at night than we did during the day!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts