Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once a year, Daytona Beach braces itself for 10 days of motorcycles and mayhem. Are you pimping out your Harley and traveling down to Bike Week? Are you gearing up for the crowds of people and parties on Main Street? Will your hog be one of hundreds lining the streets of Daytona? Will you be decked out in your finest leather pants, cruising the main drag? Or are you serious about motorcycles and going to Daytona to check out the baddest bikes around?

If you're revving up your engines for the 67th Annual Bike Week, MTV and Gigantic! Productions want to hear about it.

MTV's True Life is a long-running, award-winning documentary series where young people share their stories in their own words. We hope that, by allowing people to tell their stories and communicate directly with their peers, we can impact the way people interact and engage with the world they live in.
If you appear to be between the ages of 18 and 28, and are going to Bike Week, email us at [email protected] with all of the details. Please be sure to include your name, location, phone number and a photo
Since 2001, Gigantic! Productions, a New York City-based production company, has been producing hard-hitting, award-winning documentary programming for networks such as MTV and CMT. Please visit our website: Gigantic! Productions to find out more.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
And you chose this site to launch this idea on? You gotta be kidding...
"Since 2001, Gigantic! Productions, a New York City-based production company, has been producing hard-hitting, award-winning documentary programming for networks such as MTV and CMT. Please visit our website: Gigantic! Productions to find out more."

And you're proud of that?!

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Nevermind the fact that those that "appear to be" between 18 and 28 that do any "Pimpin' Out" likely won't be ruini... erm, I mean, doing that to a "Harley".

No, it'll be some craptastic gold-plated, colour-clashing, turbo'd, Nawz'd, stretched-swingarmed/dual rear-wheeled, lean-more-than-five-degrees-from-vertical-and-you'll-scrape-yer-carbon-fibre-applique-clean-the-hell-off-the-fairing turd of a Hayabusa; or a Gixxer-Thou with a 12-O'Clock bar, smashed-flat fuel-tank-top, rashed-cracked-and-held-together-with-zipties fairing and scratched, J.B.-Welded engine cases.

Not that I mean any offense, if your personal turd... I mean, rude ride looks like the above description.

Fo' Shizzle, Yo.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Well dam*, I was going to scrape the crud off....er, I mean Pimp out my Harley, squeeze my fat ass into....er, I mean don my finest leather pants, steam clean my diamond earrings, shave off the gray stubble that passes for hair these days and go cruise the main drag while checkin' out the baddest bikes around but I don't appear between 18 and 28...more like umm...50 with a beer gut....

Maybe if I get some b*tchin' temporary tribal tattoos and a spray on tan...put my hat on backwards perhaps....

·
Registered
274 Posts
I would have a few reservations:
A. I don't want to be darted.
B. I don't want to be fitted for a Crittercam.
C. I won't be held liable for tearing the smarmy face off any member of the film crew, veterinarian, etc.

Oh, sorry. Wrong channel.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Say what you will...

Nevermind the fact that those that "appear to be" between 18 and 28 that do any "Pimpin' Out" likely won't be ruini... erm, I mean, doing that to a "Harley".

No, it'll be some craptastic gold-plated, colour-clashing, turbo'd, Nawz'd, stretched-swingarmed/dual rear-wheeled, lean-more-than-five-degrees-from-vertical-and-you'll-scrape-yer-carbon-fibre-applique-clean-the-hell-off-the-fairing turd of a Hayabusa; or a Gixxer-Thou with a 12-O'Clock bar, smashed-flat fuel-tank-top, rashed-cracked-and-held-together-with-zipties fairing and scratched, J.B.-Welded engine cases.

Not that I mean any offense, if your personal turd... I mean, rude ride looks like the above description.

Fo' Shizzle, Yo.
...MTV will live forever because of the inimitable Celebrity Deathmatch. That and MXC are at the top of the pantheon of quality entertainment.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.