Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
There are very few bikes that fall into the "art" category.

The Brutale and the VRod are the two most recent examples. Similar headlights I might point out.

That's it. The Ducati is up for sale. Damn this wine! A Geezer Glide and a Brutale?

Bless me father, for I have sinned..........

·
Registered
164 Posts
I can sum it up in 3 words, "I want one"! More importantly, it wants me! I'd even go so far as to tell my wife that I'd stop pawing at her for a whole year, just to be a proud owner. This is what a motorcycle should be. It could be defined as lust, love, passion and power, all wrapped up in one. Now, where's that check book I was looking for?

Ducati "Foggy" Monster Man

·
Registered
441 Posts
Poetry

Yossef, you're a hooligan and a poet. Excellent write-up!

Thank you, MO, for bringing us the gospel. I'll be looking for that Brutale S - Tuono shootout. :)

Heck, the way Yossef waxes on and on, I'd like to see the Brutale S in a shootout with anything.

Even if it never happens, I'll return to read this article again and again.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
The bike ought to come standard with a good digital camera. Otherwise, ain't nobody gonna believe you own one or that it looks as good as you say it looks. I could never own such a beast. I'd wreck trying to look at it while I rode it.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Forget gay marriage as the issue of the day- does Yossef have the right to wed this scoot?

Seriously, now: when will the volume builders in the industry realize that the INEXPENSIVE bikes should be cleverly designed, as well?

·
Registered
155 Posts
I don't know if I just grew up surrounded by too much plastic or if I missed the art-appreciation class or what, but I'll be the dissenting minority here: The Brutale's looks have never done anything special for me, and they still don't. To these eyes it's all just a jumble, the frame and the mechanicals and the red cap on top just not synchronizing into anything...pleasing.

Vive le difference, I guess.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yossef, great review. How does the Brutale compare to the F4 (as well as the Duc MS4) in terms of handling? Maybe its just me, but I find my F4 steers "quite differently" than other contemporary bikes in the category.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
I'd still be hard pressed to choose between the Brutale and and Aprilia Tuono (pant pant). Decisions decisions.

It won't matter though since the supremely evil GWB is taking actions that are going to end motorcycling as we know it. It's all his fault that I can't afford to buy which ever motorcycle I want. Read all about it at moveon.org..... the place where snivelling whiners congregate to blame everybody but themselves for their crappy lives.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.