Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
You call this evil!

Dated May 5, 200

"Today, the Bureau of Labor Statistics Released a New Employment Report Showing that the Unemployment Rate Has Fallen to 3.9 Percent -- the Lowest In Over Three Decades. The American Economy Has Created Over 21 Million Jobs Since January 1993. In 1992, when Bill Clinton was elected President, the American economy was barely creating jobs, wages were stagnant, and the unemployment rate was 7.5 percent. President Clinton’s bold, three-part economic strategy has focused on three objectives: fiscal discipline, investing in education, health care, science and technology, and opening foreign markets. This strategy has contributed to the longest economic expansion in U.S. history.

"

From click here

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Have some balls

Have some balls and explain yourself "funny how they are quick to take credit for something set in motion while Clinton was in the white house" Bush and Republican Congress have created the highest deficits / GDP in the history of the U.S. Hey I am a moderate Republican (McCain fan) and I can't believe the Republicans are doing this. Don't tell me they had to spend the money on Iraq because the war is crock of crap. Where is Bin Laden? Are we safer today? At least Clinton had a great Sec of Treasury that believed in fiscal responsibility. The budget deficits can't continue at this pace. The country will become another Brazil or Argentina. Inflation will come back no one will buy our debt. Dollar will dive. etc. Think about it and have some balls engage in a debate don't name call.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.