Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st post! Haven't had one of these in a while..

·
Registered
780 Posts
You mean when he is not breaking his own wrist?

Actually he managed to grenade his own motor while in fourth. That’s not so great, especially considering that this is the second time he has done that.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
I think some disgruntled Italian F1 fan is sabotaging his bike.

Maybe he figures, if Rossi does poorly enough, he'll leave MotoGP for the four-wheeled world.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Not just Ago, but also Angel Nieto, second most winning GP rider. And, please don't tell me that small bikes are easier to ride. Different, but not easier. Also, don't forget Hailwood's ability to ride so many different types of bikes at the highest level. Rossi certainly is the best currently racing.

·
Registered
140 Posts
No matter what the knockers say about Rossi,like it or not ,he is a brilliant rider and within his generation of riders, he is on a par with Ago.I watched Ago ride to victory many times on the MV's and he beat all odd's and proved the knockers wrong when he rode a Yamaha to victory at Daytona.Rossi did the same thing when he left his winning combination with the Honda.He then stepped into the whoefull losng team of Yamaha,and propelled them to victory in his first season.Now if thats not a brilliant rider ,what is.

·
Registered
69 Posts
People were passin out from the heat, imagine what the tarmac was like, nevermind under 240 horses' pushing back and forth past tires' limits..

Maybe the real dorks were the Yami engineers for not making the proper tropical wheather mods.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.