Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Re: Thanks for the ride, Buz.

The ZX-10R isn't cracking any mirrors either. That's good looking bike. IMO, the R1 and ZX-10R are not Italian supermodels but they are still good looking enough to be proud having one hang off your arm.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Yep, I've been to the other warehouse. That's were I plucked my ST3 out of.

I could have paid less- maybe $300 less- for my Ducati but I would have had to purchase from Chicago Cycle Center or Power Motorsports in Palatine. There was no way I was going to let either of those places setup and service a Ducati for me. CCC and Power sell so many bikes they don't have the time to do a good job- and probably lack the knowledge to do a good job- with setup or service after the sale. I bought a Suzuki DRZ from CCC and I waited an hour to fill out two pieces of paperwork because the salesman had so many things going on. He told me they sold 60 GSXR's alone that weekend and were swamped trying to get them setup and out the door. That was just the GSXR's!

MCC is a great place. Family owned and operated, attention to detail, and a fun place to hang out for a bit. You get what you pay for is a true statement in regards to their shop.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.