Motorcycle Forums banner
61 - 80 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
Re: If only ....

I think they make more than that. Now that Proton is pumping in cash, MV has Ducati-like sales goals. I think they'll need some entry-level bikes if they hope to acheive that.

Time will tell.

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Sarcasm for dummies

3 entries found for sarcasm.

sar·casm ( P ) Pronunciation Key (särkzm)

n.

A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.

A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

Maybe you are too dim to get it, that I was being sarcastic back to Buz. i.e. his remark was complimetary compared to longrides.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Re: Sarcasm for dummies

>> "is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule." <<

If that's the case, all of your "serious" posts could be construed as self-inflicted sarcasm.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Re: Sarcasm for dummies

I'm close friends with Kevin Duke, I'll be sure to warn him. Perhaps they won't be as liberal as MO, and they'll just ban you outright. Man, I'm getting too soft in my old age.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Buzglyd...you Bastard!

Just read this article and there it is--the MV Brutale. For those of you who have not seen this bike in the flesh and have an appreciation for that which is art and perfection--see this motorcycle up close and personal. MV Agusta's in general go beyond motorcycles and take motorcycling to another plateau; worth every penny. When I first saw and sat on the Brutale, I became transfixed...you want to run your hands all over this gorgeous piece of machinery and squeeze the nipples on the tires.

Buzglyd...you lucky bastard!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Motorcycle "ART" in motion - excellent review.

Buzz,

3 motorcycle's for approx. the same price as a loaded Caddilac Escalade - now that is getting value for the dollar.

Sean,

You look like "Clark Kent" with red hair - and ride like "Superman".

However - seeing you in "red tights" could be hazardous to our health. LOL

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
ok that was fun. How bout testing like a bandana now or an inner tube or something? when will Ebass tour mexican border towns? hey i know, a story bout how all the non-Honda AMA teams feel about Daytona being FX? i'd be interested to hear that.

61 - 80 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.