Motorcycle Forums banner

Should I paint this motorcycle a different color?

• Yes, Paint it black.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, paint it a color that isn't listed.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My honda has only 14,000 miles on it and is in great shape. I just wanted to show it off a little bit. If you have any questions about it, email me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
He's just owned his Harley for too long now and is sinking into "Harley guy" mode. Soon he'll be penning new 'Highwayman' screeds.
Nah, I've got a cold and I feel like crap, I took a few days off but I had to drag myself out in 19 degree weather this morning and come to work and I don't care what color he/she paints the dam* bike !

Honestly if it's original then leave it that way, stock paint is a proofmark the bike hasn't been down.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm mainly just posting to show off the bike and to see what people think about it. The poll was just out of curiosity because i've pretty much decided to keep it all original.

·
The Toad
17,451 Posts
Leave it be. It's from the era when they put fairings on with more attention to air flow than weird origami styling.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
When I had my Busa I met most of the Illinois State Troopers personally! :-D
Yes, i unfortunately almost had one run me over. There is an Illinois State Police shooting range about a quarter of a mile outside of Pawnee. I usually just take old Route 66 because they don't always patrol it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.