Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cynics tell it as it is

Seems to bear a striking resemblence to the Moto Guzzi Breva. It would be nice to see it built, but this info is coming from the Weekly World News of the motorcycle world. Now a picture of bigfoot or the batboy thrashing it on track day..... That would lend some serious credibility.

·
Registered
22 Posts
If this is the bike that Honda produces after teasing us with the NAS concept bike, I'm going to pretty annoyed. That naked sp-2 is pretty vanilla. I'm sure it would be a great commuter bike and it will probably sell well in Europe, but I'm looking for something with a bit more style.

Once again, Honda, please build the NAS. Give it USD forks instead of the single sided (and expensive) setup, keep that amazing swingarm, give it a more conventional exhaust system and produce it!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
UNRELATED: When is JB leaving Motorcycle.com? I've heard from 2 seperate sources now that he's outta there, possible headed for a full time gig at Cycle World, although I only heard that from one place.

Anyone?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looks like it'll ride well but doesn't look cool, lacks style, mediocre...

What happened to the NAS concept...? If they can build Rune they should make NAS...

BTW, where do I put my b*tch on Rune?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry. You must be thinking of motorcyclist. He's already been there, done that. Just ask Mitch "I'm in Honda's hip pocket" Boehm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.