Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Google won't let me work my route without a log in and Mapquest is a joke. I need the time and distance running US 411 from Cartersville GA to Leeds AL for my Barber trip Friday. I'd go more scenic but don't have the time. I figure 411 would be a fine run on surface streets and allow for a better visual effect. Mostly, I need to know the distance and average running time to see if its works with my timeline.
Thanks y'all,
Kirk

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Cartersville to Gadsden to Leeds -
Total Estimated Time: 2.0 hours 53 minutesTotal Estimated Distance: 146.36 miles

Gadsden to Leeds is on 59, but the secondary road runs parallel.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cartersville to Gadsden to Leeds -
Total Estimated Time: 2.0 hours 53 minutesTotal Estimated Distance: 146.36 miles

Gadsden to Leeds is on 59, but the secondary road runs parallel.
Good enough- That's what I love about this place. Ask and answer.
Kirk

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Just get on ANY freeway and drive 97 miles straight until you come to the TasteeFreeze. You don't want go go north you want to go south. Turn south and drive 97 miles straight until you come to the Standard station. Go into that Standard station, walk right up to the man and say, "Where the hell am I?"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.