Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm going to Biketoberfest later this week, and I don't have a lot of space in the saddlebags. I'm trying to decide what pants to take.

The black HD denim jeans? Good fit around the waist, very traditional look for the event, but I'm riding the Kawi. They're a little short, too, and my ankles hang out.

"Cargo" pants. Super comfy, lots of pockets, nice US Army Olive Green. But hey, aren't they a little overdone these days?

Levi jeans. Faded to a nice pale blue, baggy because I bought them when I was fat, but plenty of length. Pretty versatile to match with various tee-shirts.

Hmmmmm....

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are my clothing selections for you. I made sure I found complete outfits, because it is important that you match.

All of my choices are very solid and any one of them will definitely give you the look you are hoping for.
I like the gold parachute pants. It that Bobby Brown?? Wish I could afford them...

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Liar!.........

.......Liar!.......... Pants on FIRE!!!!......... :eek:

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Get some Jhodpurs, and knee-high black riding boots. Those, along with a riding crop & Nazi Officers dress hat are optional.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
You missed one.

Here are my clothing selections for you. I made sure I found complete outfits, because it is important that you match.

All of my choices are very solid and any one of them will definitely give you the look you are hoping for.
I think that this would be right up Ken's alley. (heh heh, pun intended)

Attachments

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I'd go with the cargo pants myself, that way you have room for all the parts that fall off your Shovelhead

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.