Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a motor cycle with little to no markings and im trying to identify it, The tank looks to have a NHH in it the tag says 2002 and I was told to it was brought back from Iraq by a solder but cant conferm it, the bike has a single cylinder dual exahust and a side car that is a utality cart my e-mail is [email protected]

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Pictures?

Put 'em on something like photobusket or other hosting site, then link them here.

It's probably some Chinese-made knockoff of an ancient Japanese-design, but you never know. India makes several different bikes, including the "classic" Royal Enfield. (using original moulds and machine-tools for many parts!)

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
This is obviously one of the very rare, very powerful Nitrogen Hydroxy Hydride (NHH) powered "Allah 3's." Produced in very limited numbers, the motorcycle was built for exclusive use by Sadaam's Republican Guards. Most were destroyed in the first Gulf War.

It's a keeper. I know a guy who will give you $20,000 for it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
This is obviously one of the very rare, very powerful Nitrogen Hydroxy Hydride (NHH) powered "Allah 3's." Produced in very limited numbers, the motorcycle was built for exclusive use by Sadaam's Republican Guards. Most were destroyed in the first Gulf War.

It's a keeper. I know a guy who will give you $20,000 for it.
That's pretty good

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I just got a letter from the Russian office of the FBI warning me of a scam out of Africa. It said I need to verify my bank account numbers with them to ensure money that was supposed to be deposited from my recently deceased uncle in Nigeria actually made it there. When I get that I'll double Kens embarrassingly low offer and through in a dandy electric wok for those healthful and nutritious Asian stir fries.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.