Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
FTFY. The "Poor" do not pay Federal taxes.

I work with 15 other people at my location, 2 of which get back nearly twice as much as I pay in (substantially MORE than twice as much as THEY "pay in", then get back).

I do not begrudge someone deductions to the point their "tax debt" is Zero Dollars (God knows, it would be nice - mine has NEVER been that, even when I earned below the "poverty line" - which did not last out my Teens, as I learned and applied skills that ensured my labor would be sufficiently in-demand enough to not have to remain at the bottom of the payscale. Anywhere.).

But the EIC should be abolished like Slavery.
Nothing can stop the "freight train to ruin".

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
It has sold a few units in the market but I suppose if the other cars came with a $10,000 tax credit they might sell a few more too.

It is out of reach for the average consumer yet the average taxpayer is subsidizing it and you think that's a good thing.

Amazing.
No, because you see eventually the technology will become cheaper. Maybe in ANOTHER 100 years.

And you'll note that they made money because the stock spiked. Not because the company is healthy.

Forgoing comments about evil wall street capitalists.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
The ONLY people in this economy right now are gov't parasites and the Wall St types and idiot libs think it's great.
Well, yeah. They've hitched their looting wagons to the govt spigot. The idea of self-reliance is some sort of propaganda scam to them. Ideas like honor or integrity are tricks made up to fool people to them. The decent are derided and the criminal are cheered. Funny because they thought they were the new generation that was going to create a wonderful world of tolerance and equality.

I'd rather have Nixon back. Agnew was small change compared to the current Adminstration. Obama and his sycophants get to join ranks with Wilson, FDR, LBJ and Carter.... our most destructive Presidents.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
I think we buried Fiskar KMo.

At least you're admitting in the Obanomy that the only people who can stay in business need taxpayer money. A guess a trillion and a half piled onto the debt every year is a good thing.

Once the subsidies run out, if Tesla is still selling cars at a decent clip I'll eat my words.

10,000 cars is still just a specialty market.
Why waste time arguing with a looter?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.