Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
It's still not ok that the gov't thinks it's ok to gamble with tax dollars on a car for the evil RICH.

The Fed has been printing money artificially inflating stock prices. We're paying more for everything these days from gas to bread.

It's amazing the libs are pointing to this as some success story. Zero made a rich guy richer with middle class money.
FTFY. The "Poor" do not pay Federal taxes.

I work with 15 other people at my location, 2 of which get back nearly twice as much as I pay in (substantially MORE than twice as much as THEY "pay in", then get back).

I do not begrudge someone deductions to the point their "tax debt" is Zero Dollars (God knows, it would be nice - mine has NEVER been that, even when I earned below the "poverty line" - which did not last out my Teens, as I learned and applied skills that ensured my labor would be sufficiently in-demand enough to not have to remain at the bottom of the payscale. Anywhere.).

But the EIC should be abolished like Slavery.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
So your signature achievement for Zero is a billionaire gets a 500 million dollar loan to sell cars to millionaires who get another ten grand from the taxpayers to buy it.

Plutocrat.
THAT'S gonna leave a Mark!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.