Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
which way did he go, which way did he go?

Another atempt to remove forks from bikes.

Yamaha, BMW, afew others that I can't think of. It seems that alot of effort has gone into solving a problem that most street riders don't see as a problem. I think its cool that they try, though.

I will admit that I had to look two or three times to figure out which end was the front, and man is it the ugly end.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Does the Santa Monica come with a tiny little purse for carrying your tiny little pedigree dog around while you ride?

Does it have a spot for Ebass's little black book?

·
Registered
771 Posts
OK, I gave it another look (and managed to keep my lunch down). Did they do a reverse Buell exhaust system. It looks like the exhaust can is under the bike (like Buell) but the discharge is up by the front wheel ?!?!?!?!

I wonder if Terbleche had any input to the "fell out out the ugly tree hitting every branch on the way down" looks

·
Registered
955 Posts
Some kids should never be given an Erector Set for Christmas.

Just what everyone needs, a bike you can climb on backwards and nobody knows the difference.

Eekdog got there before me, except I think the BiMoto might look better after a wreck. That thing's uglier than a Pontiac Aztec!

I wasn't thinking so much about Terbleche as I was Rube Goldburg (Hey! Let's see if we can build a hammer with 24 moving parts!).

·
Registered
227 Posts
OK, maybe I'm being a daily downer here, but what happens when your Tesi falls over in the parking lot?

Those linkage rods are awful long and thin and bendable. Bad things could happen so, so easily.....

On the bright side, it couldn't look any worse after a tipover.

And I'm saving my rant about how manufacturers should design frame savers into EVERY new bike for the major manufacturers. Stay tuned.....

·
Registered
955 Posts
Yeay, I can see it now..."Sorry, but that was a $2000 patch of loose-gravel you just hit, at 4 mph."

And, don't even get me started on fairings/frame-sliders and manufacturers; I'll start grinding my teeth.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts