Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another bike I can't afford, oh well.

Would be a blast to catch a ride with Colin on a track, just to see how really pathetic my skill are compared to his. The humiliation would almost be worth the price.

·
Registered
21 Posts
And can't you just see the press release.... "WSB Champ out for rest of season due to multibike crash at recreational track-day event. The champ was quoted as saying 'I was on a cooldwon lap and this guy just ran up on the inside of me, and bailed. I'm hoping that the fractued spine heals soon'. Aprillia had no comment at this time".

Or maybe I'm too cynical ;-)

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
OR see the headline, "WSB champ Colin Edwards gets thoroughly spanked by an unknown Aprilia owner at a special Customer Only event." At least that is what it would say if I were there....Yeah I wish

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ya know, in my fantasy, he is so humbled by my greatness that he gives me his factory bike and talks Aprilia into signing me for the remainder of his contract. And then I wake up :)

Do you think he would at least congratulate me for not falling off when he blew past me so fast on the brakes that the decals were sucked off the side of the bike when he passed me?

·
Registered
1 Posts
A: I know Edwards'd say "Who let this joker in? I didn't know these bikes could be ridden so slow!" or something to that effect.

B: Even just a little help in how to ride the thing better, and from Edwards would be great!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.