Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: New Australian prototype

A day off work is a very useful thing when one gets first post. Too bad its an item re-visited.Didin't we already see and comment on this pointless thing? going very fast nowhere as I recall.

·
Registered
5 Posts
All the girth of a Suzuki Samuri, with half the safety. What more could you ask for? I wouldn't ride (drive?) it on the road, but it would make a killer replacement for those dogs at the mini-Indy putt-putt track.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
"It exceeds 230 kph (130 mph)" Well 130 mph is 209 kph so I hope they have been luckier with the rest of the calculations. As for this concept - and trikes in general - it combines the bad sides of the car and the motorcycle.

- cruiz-euro

·
Registered
352 Posts
Great it goes fast.. but it can't split lanes so you'll get stuck in traffic along with all the super cars, only you won't have air con or a comfortable seat...

great.....

·
Registered
68 Posts
If you can keep the center of gravity low enough I'm sure that it'd be relatively safe making hard turns. Probably safer than a lot of SUVs in maneuvering, and if you turn too hard you'd probably lose traction before you'd hit the point of tipping over.

It'd be easier to see how well it handles if they had pictures of it turning, and video of it on a track/street available online with the view being close to the ground looking at its side to see what the tires/wheels are doing. The closest thing to an image of its suspension turning is his burnout picture.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I find their selection of a faux wood finish for the instrument cluster disturbing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.