Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
The xb12x is a bike that interests me greatly. Although some have mentioned the price point, the only competition IMO is the Ducati Multistrada and the BMW R1200GS. The Vstrom is less expensive, but doesn't have a factory hard bag option nor does it come with "fire-road" rubber. I guess I'm interested because when I first started riding last year one of the first bikes I was interested in was the CityX. When I decided to buy used I got a BMW K75s with factory lockable hard bags and quickly decided that a bike with hard bags gives it greater utility. I can take my extra faceshield, gloves, rain gear, bike cover with me and still have room for lunch and gym clothes. I had told myself that I would get either a multistrada, an r1200rt, or a st3 as my next bike in a few years when my car is paid for, but now this new buell makes my list....all the design features I liked about the CityX in a comfortable package and the utility I want. And with none of the valve adjustments and chain maintenance of a Ducati.

JQ

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.