Registered
11,491 Posts
Hurrah.

OK, since it don't like one-word replies:

Hurrah, Hurrah.

·
Banned
110 Posts
Doesn't look that much different except for the black frame and new exhaust can.. Old

·
Banned
110 Posts
Bigger engine, slipper clutch and 3 on the fly engine mapping changes

"ith a version of its own Suzuki Drive Mode Selector, the new Hayabusa allows the rider to choose from three different engine settings (similar to the set-up on the GSX-R1000). Engine compression raised to 12.5-to-1 compliments the increase in engine displacement, and is cooled by a new, more effective curved radiator." Click Here

·
Banned
110 Posts
Busa Tourer like Concours 14

Would like to see a Busa Tourer like the Concours 14.. Raised bars, higher windscreen and beetle bags..

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
"They" say is vastly improved. Hope so. Thing turned like a greased pig.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'll wait for more details.

I'm a big fan of Suzuki but the Hayabusa has never done it for me. When they came out in 1999 I stuck with my old '86 GSXR1100. Loved it when I gave a 'busa a licking in a top gear roll-on. When they introduced the GSXR1000, I was hard bit and I laid down my cash. No disappointments with the 1000.

Years later and the Hayabusa still doesn't do it for me, but I'm willing to listen and learn. I need more details.......

·
Registered
248 Posts
Next time you do a top gear roll on with your old 1100 against a Busa, make sure the guy on the Busa knows you are actually trying to race him. I'm sure the results will turn out quite differently. :-D
Actually when I met this guy he started bagging on me about how his 'busa is so much stronger than the 1992 GSXR1100 he still has at home. So I asked him if he'd like to go side by side against mine. My buddy who built my engine was there to watch and we all had a good laugh about it afterwards.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts