Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: New Cheif of Staff is a Biker.

The name of his band... "Deficit Attention Disorder." kind of sum of the last 5 years...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

You nailed it... as always :)

·
Registered
173 Posts

Another HD wannabe yuppie. Oh, please. Hae has sent the country on the path to financial ruin.

We would be a lot better off if he quit his job and just rode around the country not screwing things up.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts

Especially since the complainers would all be pro-war hawks if a Democrat was doing exactly what Bushie is doing. The hypocrisy of political partisans passeth all understanding.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts

What is up, Hermann Goering?! long time no long ride. So let's examine this logic. If I haven't done anything, then I have no right to complain if somebody comes along and say, bombs my house, kills my family, runs up huge debts on my credit card and dumps a load of asbestos in my living room?

·
Registered
514 Posts

The Boosh budget director, huh?

The per-family share of the Boosh debt from FY2002 to FY2005 = $48,000 and some sad day American taxpayers will have to pay it all back, with interest.

Red State Cletus is happy though... at least Bush stopped gays from getting married!!!!

1 - 20 of 185 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.