Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
For a start, average motorcycle buyers don't spend stratospheric amounts for bikes that are mostly for show. I bet the paint on big dogs is more than most sport riders spend on tires in a season. I'd also bet that most buyers do care about customer service but only to the point of knowing that it's there, not the people involved. Still, if this site doesn't report it, who would?

·
Registered
1 Posts
It doesn't. It's just a press release that Big Dog threw out there in an attempt to generate some news about their organization. Nothing else exciting happened in the two-wheeled world so MO had nothing else new to put up on their site today.

·
Registered
214 Posts
THIS JUST IN!!

B new director has announced that, in an attempt to reflect the company's position in the marketplace, as of March 1 the company will no longer be known as "Big Dog," and instead will officially be rechristened "Small Potatoes."

·
Registered
94 Posts
Re: New Director for Dead Dog

You're right...we would indeed. At least those combo's you named actually have some performance built into them. Who gives a rat

s ass about another overpriced HD clone bike that's gonna go Chapter 11 at the end of the year anyway ? And they emphasize costumer service ? What a novel concept. If you want something different and still want a cruiser you should look at a Confederate. They have the right idea !!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I always thought that these bikes were well named...

... and I most heartily agree that Confederate has the right idea. But alas, too many cruiserphiles consider sportbike inspired suspension anathema to the V-twin genre, so any such transition is tantamount to heresy... too sad...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.