Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,597 Posts
True, it's hard to think how Dems could possibly make the good old USA—and the world—any better than it has been under W and gang, but they will have to try... It won't be easy now that great geniuses such as Rumsfeld are stepping down, but...

· Registered
1,597 Posts
In the US and A, thanks to aging riders and dumb-ass speed limits, the plastic crotch rocket is dead. Hypermotard and stuff like that is the future, grasshoppah... KTM 950, stuff like that. I think...

· Registered
1,597 Posts
I fought the Cold War for four years in US Army thanks. My brother is in Kansas City FD. What a great job and excellent pension, etc. Wonder how fire depts. would be if they went "free market"? Wait, are you in a UNION?! How commie!

· Registered
1,597 Posts
Listen, don't try being nice to me dammit. It's true, tho, if the Russkis had come across the border I would've put down my beer and ah, dunno? probly surrendered or whatever. Ah, those were the days when there was a front line and you knew who you were fur and agin, when a IED was a birth control device...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.