Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'm sure it's lovely, but a single-sided swingarm? Sure, I probably couldn't tell the difference - but for a race-replica, it seems to be a step backwards, not forwards.

I actually liked the 999 - it grew on me over time, even if the price / performance ratio was simply retarded.

By the way, I know it's inferior - but *why* is a V-2 objectively worse than a V-4? I know it is, in terms of specific output, but what's the reason? Is it valve area (i.e., lower flow), inferior combustion-chamber dynamics, or what?

cdg

·
Registered
209 Posts
Re: kpaul's risky strategy to win the war in Iraq

Can't partition - Turkey would never stand for it (Kurdistan). It'll take a few years yet before troops leave Iraq regardless of what we do; and remember, Ahmadenijad is a lunatic who would likely take advantage were we to leave. As a mostly Shi'ite country, it would be...challenged...to exist on its own.

Your first sentence is right on, though - an immediate "redeployment" to Okinawa or wherever is a plan for a disaster.

cdg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.