Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Re BTW. That would be me. Just thinking about "factory" MV Augusta's racing revs me up. Hope they can get them up to speed. Still a few Good Racers out there without contracts last I heard... AMA Superbike 07 is looking better all the time. Hope Ducati at least does Daytona, they're always fast there (Come on! Troy!).

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Not in AMA Superbike next year, Ducati Corse won't be here.

Yep, that "obsolete twins butt" is goin down for for sure, next year, Yep, for sure, Troy is shakin' in his boots.

Engine configuration don't matter as long as they stay with the dry clutch!

I don't care what the new Duc looks like, their looks always seem to improve, like a fine wine, over time. I just wanna ride one!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Maybe because I've seen their dynamic before I read that exchange very differently from you. Couple o' Grumpy heavyweights throwing a few halfhearted jabs without trying to connect. Pushing each others buttons sure, end of the day respect.

I'm a "Vet", peacetime, bfd, I would've quit in a week if I could have. I believed the recruiters lies and signed the papers.

longride doesn't need your respect. Last I heard Firefighters had the most respected job in the Country.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Re: Bush is still

Now here I completely agree with you, see how that works?

"They" are saying that going after W would just be vindictiveness. To bad all the people dead from his actions don't get to be "The Decider" as to whether he should be held accountable for lying us into a F-ING WAR! Or at least to see if he did (he did).

If one looks up PNAC online these Traitors spell out what they're trying to do. Looking at that "blueprint" and comparing their otherwise un-understandable actions should provide proof of conspiracy to commit War Crimes. Interesting to note that they felt a "Pearl Harbor" type of event would be necessary to initiate their agenda... what with ALL the HUGE holes in their 9/11 story.

At least "They" won't try to confirm a boorish and belligerent man as our ambassador to the World.

If someone disagrees with me, fine. Just for a change though it would be cool if someone would at least take a glance at what the Project for a New American Century (or PNAC) is about, and who the signatories are...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.