Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
This cracks me up. you guys are all pissing and moaning about "Biker Boyz" (Which I saw a week ago, and liked , BTW) yet you're glorifying these assholes, and a very ****ty soundtrack (At least from the clip you posted, rap sucks BTW, and is completely talentless. Screw anyone who doesn't like what I said there, too.) who are out here doing this nonsense in the real world. Thanks for glorifying this crap. I'd rather watch Biker Boyz a dozen times over then see this garbage taking place in the streets. At least Biker Boyz was a fantasy.

·
Registered
911 Posts
This is a scary trend, people doing stupid things on the street is nothing new, but Hollywood's glorification of it could have very serious repercussions. I hope I'm wrong, but I would hate to see my right to ride and own a motorcycle severely restricted or altoghether banned on the count of this crap. Not to mention my livelihood and that of the rest of the people that make a living in the motorcycle industry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.