Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
I haven't seen this much coverage of Florida since the last episode of Cops.

One post prolly could have covered all three...

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
I couldn't find anything in the press release that said anything about "younger buyers." As for the bikes:

"The launch in early 2006 of the award-winning Daytona 675 supersports bike and the unique, 50’s-inspired Triumph Scrambler have both contributed to Triumph’s strong sales performance.

"Tue Mantoni, Commercial Director, says, "New models are extremely important to driving growth and we are very pleased with the reception of both the Daytona 675 and Scrambler, and the recently launched all-new Triumph Tiger. In addition, it has been great to see demand continuing to increase across the rest of our range, with models like the Rocket III, Speed Triple and our retro-styled modern classics appealing strongly."

Of the six bikes they mention, one is a cruiser and two are retro bikes. Then you have the Tiger, which I don't believe slews young. That leaves two models, the 675 and Speed Triple, which can be said to have "youth appeal" according to you. And again, nowhere do I see mentioned growth with younger buyers.

Perhaps the reason it wasn't accepted as a news item is that it contains more unsupported opinion than news.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Re: Never doubt the integrity of the GMP ( press release) yes the GMP is right again

Odd... that paragraph doesn't appear in Triumph's official release (I didn't use my obsolete search engine - I went right to Triumph's website.)

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Re: Never doubt the integrity of the GMP ( press release) yes the GMP is right again

Oh, yes, and it does seem that Seruzawa was in error.

For those keeping score, that's Seruzawa 246 - Kpaul 1.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts

You nailed it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.