Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
I haven’t lived in Florida for 35 years, but I "growed up" there. What the heck are they thinkin’? Back in the day, you could get a "restricted" license (learner’s permit) at 14. That required a written test (that writing part eliminated about half the applicants). After that, you could legally operate a motorcycle on public highways as long as it didn’t have more than 5 BHP. Once you turned 15, the HP restriction came off. GO FOR IT! (I cut loose with a CB77). I didn’t take a motorcycle test until the Navy spit me out at age 24 in a state that somehow thought a written test administered to a 14 year old might not be a good evaluation of riding skills. Bazdards!

Skills training? Tiered licensing? It’s not nice to fool Mr. Darwin!

·
Registered
292 Posts
You miss the point. The post was yet another example of how the Busch (sic) brothers are single-handedly ruining this country...

I recommend that you grab a bottle of your favorite malt beverage sit back, and think about it for awhile. You will soon realize that it is important for you to conform to someone else's notion of "safe enough." (But careful to avoid those Anheuser-Busch products, though - they're part of the conspiracy too, you know!)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.